Friday, November 5, 2010

Short Film? Sure!!

I am so excited right now, I cannot contain myself.

I just booked my first short film gig (as a Makeup Artist, of course).

I've never done film before, but I have always been interested in it, so I am STOKED!

Next week, I will be doing a fashion show, a photo shoot, another fashion show, and then a music video.  Eeeeps!  I feel like I've hit the jackpot by landing all of these jobs.  Like I said before, what makes it even better is that it doesn't even feel like work!

I've been pretty busy with photoshoots lately.  I wish I had the pictures already so I can share them with you.  Patience?  What's that?

Also, I have some exciting news for both you and I... so keep posted!  :D

If only you can see this big smile on my face... *cheeeeese*

No comments:

Post a Comment