Friday, January 14, 2011

LOVE catalogs... and now I will be a part of one!

I've been working with a cosmetics line called Zana Cosmetics.  I love the products and the philosophy behind it.  This line is new and is based in Los Angeles and I am excited and honored to be part of the team.  I'm not sure if I will be selling any of the products since I am not much of a seller, but if anyone is interested in any of the products or have questions, feel free to ask!  :)

They are working on a whole new website and catalog and I was one of the couple of Makeup Artists that was asked to contribute my skills.  I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos and the final production, but I did get to see one of the many looks that I did on the photo shoot.



Of course this is not your typical every day makeup, but it is bright, fun, and funky and I love it!

Again, this isn't the final product, but so far, I likey!  I can't wait to see the rest of it... and of course, I will share it with yah!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice blog:) Found you on Beautylish:) Come and check out my Blog tammyfavata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete